:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :: :: --== The Consortium ==-- :: :: :: :: Issue II :: :: :: :: Dedicated to the free exchange of information :: :: :: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: Release Date: October 1, 1994 !sirE liaH :: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Samuel Clemens :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Table of Contents: 1. Introduction H.M. Celine 2. Overview of I.S.D.N. [Excerpt] 3. The Erotichron Reverend Weasel 4. Portable/Cordless Phone Info RS-232 5. TELNET Port Information Two Face 6. Fun (Phun) with Bridging Heads H.M. Celine :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 1. Introduction Issue two and we're still trying to figure out who the hell we are. What do we have, Hmmm. The first article I put in this issue is an except on ISDN. I was going to write an article on the basics and ideals behind it but found this to be better than what I could write. So it's here. I'm also curious as to where this file is getting out to. If you would be so kind as to drop me a note via Internet at ab200@osfn.rhilinet.gov and tell me where you've found it, I'd be more than appreciative and will put a little thanks to you in the next issue. Reverend Weasel is working on an ongoing fictional story, the first part of which debuts in this issue. Great. Just what you've all been waiting for. You can figure out what the rest of the issue is about, it's not that hard as long as you can read. Anyway, I don't want to make this introduction very long. So ... Oh yeah, it's my birthday on the 5th of October. Send me money or something if you've got any extra. *Smirk* ---------- 2. Overview / Introduction to ISDN Engineers and planners in telecommunications look forward to a time in the near future when telephone, computer, FACSIMILE (FAX), television, and even mail will be linked together in a single electronic system, which has been named the Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN). ISDN is an evolving system of international standards that will eventually provide high-speed digital voice and data transmission over existing telephone wiring. The first vital step toward the actualization of an ISDN system is the digitization of telephone systems, beginning with telephone switching circuits, the units at central exchanges that connect telephone lines, routing incoming calls from line to line or from a line to a link with another central exchange. Although the job of converting to digital switching was begun as early as the 1960s in some large central exchanges in the United States, most exchanges still use electromechanical switching devices. In addition, the telephone itself will have to be adapted to receive and send digitally, rather than in the analog mode it uses today. With a digitized telephone service, the telecommunications possibilities are enormous. They range from a continuation of conventional telephoning (although digitization should reproduce spoken messages with a sound quality much closer to the actual voice) to a countrywide and worldwide transmission systems capable of communicating almost instantly. An ISDN interface with a single user begins with a digitized telephone, and includes a computer, television monitor and controls, and a FAX-all connected by a single telephone wire to an ISDN central exchange. In place of the MODEM now used to convert digital to analog signals, a terminal adapter will connect the computer with the telephone system. With the adapter, multiple simultaneous connections become possible: computers can run several tasks at the same time, while the user exchanges voice and computer data with other users and other computers. ISDN capabilities should eventually include the interconnection through the public telephone system of Local Area Networks (LANs)--the private, interoffice systems that already exist to link together electronics within an office or within a building. It will provide information and database services, electronic mail, video services, interactive services such as catalog shopping; FAX systems; building and home security systems, and other electronic marvels, such as real-time video, the long-awaited videophone that transmits live video images via telephone. Excerpt by: Hal Hellman ** Note: The above article is by Hal Hellerman and was copied from The Software Toolworks MultiMedia Encyclopedia. Copywright 1991, 1992 Grolier, Inc. 1987-1992 Online Computer Systems, Inc. ---------- 3. The Erotichron I first heard of the erotichron one evening as we sipped brandies in his study at 24 Charendon Place. It was an old house, from the time of George IV, and while comfortable, it had that enormous scale that made one feel tiny and intimidated. Professor Denby had taken some of the old servants quarters and turned them into a very pleasant study/library, with lowered ceilings and packed with shelves of scientific publications and notebooks. We sat before a small fire, in great wing-backed chairs and spent the evening telling lies and remembering old school chums. "What of Ponsonby?" "Oh, terrible news. He's been gaoled, you know. It was him behind the collapse of the Great Atlantic Bank." "Fitzwaring?" "Afghanistan, I think. He's a full Colonel in one of the Lancer regiments. 16th? Damned if I can remember." "I suppose you've no word of Yeovil-Deane?" "Ah, yes, he was spotted in the Sudan two years ago. Since then, nothing." And so it went for the whole evening, cigars, brandy, catching up on the state of our former friends, now only names with a hint of memory and history behind them. His man Bridgeton came in a bit later with a carafe of strong coffee and some brioche. "Frightful business about Nedley and that choir boy, eh? One would think a bishop would have a bit more discretion. You remember him at school, I suppose? Quite insistent. Had to beat him off with a stick, and more than once." I thought you were fond of Nedley?" "Well afterwards, yes. He had amazing talents. I sometimes regret ever marrying, but after he took Holy Orders, it hardly seemed worth pursuing, if you know what I mean. I suspect even now that he deliberately hid my staff to deprive me of my advantage over him. Can't say as I particularly regret it though." "I understand you've taken some time off from the college..." "Oh yes, the erotichron project. Very....involved. Say, old top, why don't you stop round for supper say...next Thursday. We can look the project over. I think you'll find it amusing, if not fascinating." I alighted at Charing Cross all in a rush and found a growler free outside on The Strand and made straightways for Charendon Court. I had stayed later than I had intended undertaking some research in the crypts at Canterbury, and as a result, had no time to freshen myself or change for a proper dinner. Fortunately, when I arrived, Denby brought me immediately to his study, giving me to understand that his wife Augusta was at the opera this evening and we would be dining informally, very informally indeed. Denby offered, and I gratefully accepted, a whiskey and tonic, and slightly refreshed, I was able to do my host justice by assisting in demolishing a plate of fresh sliced beef and bread still warm from the ovens. Simple but a welcome repast made the more enchanting by my tiring journey by rail. Lord I hate the Southeastern! "I promised you know, a tour of the laboratory and a view of the machine. However, I thought it best to acquaint you with the general principals upon which it is formed. You have, I suppose, noticed the unpleasant effects of sex upon the English yeomanry, in fact upon all classes, and in full honesty, also upon the actions and mien of the foreigner as well." "I hardly think that the fair sex is the impediment you suggest...", I began. "Oh, no, you misapprise me. It is not the fair sex, nor indeed any other sex, but the concept of sex itself which threatens the fabric of modern society. In the past we could put it down to the barbarism of the times. Man was primitive, naturally ruled by his passions. It was entirely to be expected that he would take what he wanted and utilize the slash or cosh to enforce his will. But today we are in a modern society, founded on logic, and embraced by and embracing the fullness and wonder of technology. How appalling to slip back into man's age of shame and degradation. Is there not a way to do away with this? A manner in which moral behavior can be fostered, and its antithesis discouraged?" "I can certainly understand your impulse towards the improvement of man, but can it be that all of man's fault is directly attributable to sex?" "Ah, a dreamer. You want to be a virgin, yet caress your lover too, and probably incessantly. It is a pretty conceit, but yes all that is wrong and noxious in our society is usually directly traceable to the evils of sex. What is not most often is a secondary or even tertiary result of it. With our learning, our knowledge, or mechanic mastery, what a world we could have if it were not for our baser nature." "Is that then the aim of your machine, to remove the sexual drive or apparatus? Gelding us?" "Hardly. I envision a prosthetic device which will indeed free man of the evils of sex, without recourse to disturbing the natural drives, or dismembering the physical apparatus. Satiety, that is the answer." "Satiety?" "Absolutely. The erotichron's only purpose is to provide as much of a sexual quotient as may be necessary to give man or woman a fullness of experience. Having been treated on the machine, they will no longer have sexual desire, not because it is thwarted, or twisted or denied, but because it is fulfilled. Entirely. Totally. To whatever extent the individual may want or need." And so it began. Each Thursday evening I would repair to Denby's lodgings in Charendon Court, and there, always with his wife Augusta absent, he would discuss with me a bit more of the erotichron, but never for long, and always interspersed with reminisces of friends and past work, questions on my investigations of Lanfranc's possibly apochryphal diary at Canterbury or the status of the search for burial chambers at Glastonbury. It was over a month after we began our meetings that Denby broke a particularly long after dinner silence. "Well, that's it then. You must see The Machine." Getting up, he saw to it that we both had a fine snifter of sherry, and then lead me through a concealed passage in the book shelving to a narrow spiral stair that lead downwards, more than the three stories of the house to chambers deep below the surrounding streets. Pausing before a locked door, he turned and said to me, in the greatest earnestness, "I do hope you will exercise the greatest discretion about this. The world is really not ready for a discovery of this type, and we have so much, so very much work to do to perfect the workings of the machine before we can even begin to reveal its nature." The door swung slowly open, and Denby lit the gas lamps. The erotichron glistened softly in the corner, shaped much like a confessional, bound in polished brass, its walls apparently covered in soft black leather. The entrance door seemed carved St. Jago mahogany, equipped with a small wheel, which must have functioned as a door handle. Upon the top were a number of light blue glass insulators, with wires which ran to a large bank of electrical switches, relays and tubes. It was nearly as large as the erotichron chamber itself. I was fascinated by the controls, the voltage and amperage indicators, the great induction coils and canopy switches. "I have," he said, "been in touch with Tesla about some of the circuits. He's made a number of suggestions which have simplified the layout, and, I think, even decreased my power requirements. He's absolutely brilliant you know, but mad. Quite mad." "Have you had occasion to use it yet?", I asked. "No, I've been quite too engaged with testing the circuits and adjusting the venires. I have thought carefully about it however, and I believe it best to medicate the patient before exposing him to the action of the machine. You remember Childers, don't you? Held some sort of medical post under Gordon, I recall. The fellow went off on a long expedition to the upper reaches of the Nile. Sent me some most intriguing plants he found growing near Ghondakhora. Perfectly amazing qualities. I've cultivated some of the seeds in the greenhouses and I now have a workable and reliable supply. It's very powerful, but I've been able to produce a iatrophallic compound which I believe will potentiate the ministrations of the current." "I should have thought he perished at Khartoum..." "Fortunately for Childers, he was away when all the nasty stuff went on, and he was able to slip back to Cairo without attracting the Mahdi's attention. Damn close shave if you ask me." "Childers always did have a fine sense of survival. Wasn't he the one that avoided expulsion by sleeping with the prefect?" "Well, it was said, but I don't think anyone knew for sure. Can't put much stock in rubbish like that anyway. People tend to have evil tongues." It was raining heavily, and for once there was not a cab to be had, not even a growler. I stalked through the streets in a high dudgeon, thoroughly disgusted, cursing every one that came to mind - my host, the moshers, the weather gods, Lilith the barmaid at the Pig and Whistle, the Prime Minister, the Labour Party. Eventually, I made my way to Charendon Court, thoroughly soaked, chilled, my brolly turned half inside out by the wind. Denby met me at the door. "My boy, you look a sight! Come up and have a hot toddy, you'll catch your death out there tonight." We hurried down the hall, and looking into the kitchen, I caught a glimpse of a young man and a boy disporting themselves in a most intimate and unseemly manner. Denby spotted the look of distaste on my face and whispered, "I must talk to you about this. Hush!" In his study I was soon treated to a delicious steaming toddy. It nearly seemed worth getting drenched for. Denby fixed another for himself and set down, a distant, concerned look upon his face. "There are...problems." "How so?" "You noticed Mr. Athanagoras and the beggar boy in the kitchen?" "A shocking display." "Yes, they are disturbingly free about it, aren't they?" "It's quite monstrous, a crime against..." "Nature. Yes, I know. Try not to be so tedious. Mr. Athanagoras was my first volunteer. The results are not quite as I had anticipated." "What seems to be the problem?" "I'm not sure yet. I gave our friend an injection, then placed him in the machine for 15 minutes. The result is as you see. When I found them together the next day, I gave the boy a similar procedure. They have been obscenely inseparable since. I can't help but admire their endurance, but they will do it anywhere. I found them in the drawing room in flagrante this morning, with the vicar due at any moment. That would surely be all I would need." "Yes, it would scandalise the clergy without doubt." "Scandalise? Rev. Smythe-Henderson would have joined them in a minute. I don't fancy an interdenominational orgy in the front parlour! Athanagoras is Greek Orthodox, have you no sense of decency, man?" "What are you going to do?" "Certain...ethical considerations have arisen. Mr. Athangoras and the boy are delighted with the results of the treatment. On the other hand, Mr. Athanagoras has left his wife, and she is distressed. I've been consoling her, and we seem to hit it off exceptionally well." "Surely you have an obligation to restore matters to their original status?" "Yes, in theory, at least. But in practice? I don't know if I can restore Mr. Athanagoras to the way he was before, or if I should succeed, whether it would in any way improve the situation. Mr. Athangoras is deliriously happy with matters as they presently stand. Little Frederick is also extremely pleased with the status quo. I'm not at all sure Mrs. Athanagoras would accept him back. Beyond that, The two of us have become rather ...er... intimate friends. If I accept I have a moral obligation to return things to the way they were, I stand an excellent chance of ruining four lives. I'm rather damned if I do, and damned again if I don't." -Reverend Weasel __________ 4. Insight into the word of Portable / Cordless Phones Aren't you glad you got your parents that new Cordless? Don't you wish you did? Going into this article I thought that everyone knew you could listen to cordless phones from pretty much any scanner. I found out this was untrue. This method is as far as I know completly legal. A few years back I was into Citezen's Band heavily, and everyone had scanners. I bought one to check out the police, and fire situation, then I found out you could use one legally to listen to cordless telephone conversations. All of the info here comes mainly from what I found out from reading manuals, and scanning the bands. Just recently I found out that Police Call, a radio shack published book, had the complete listing that you will see here in this article. Originally I had thought that there were select frequencies between 46.000 and 49.999. Come to find out, I was not too far off. In fact there are about 20 channels, 10 for the base, and 10 for the handset. In other words there are ONLY 10 channels that an ordinary cordless could possibly be on. The handset has 10, and the base has 10. So, with the list below, you could have some fun. Handset Base 46.61 <1> 49.67 <1> 46.63 <2> 49.77 <4> 46.67 <3> 49.83 <6> 46.71 <4> 49.845 <2> 46.73 <5> 49.86 <3> 46.77 <6> 49.875 <5> 46.83 <7> 49.89 <7> 46.87 <8> 49.93 <8> 46.93 <9> 49.97 <10> 46.97 <10> 49.99 <9> Now, you are probably asking, so what? Isn't it illegal to do this now, and isn't everyone going into 900mhz range? Not true, most cordless phones on the market are still using these 20 frequencies for their phones. Sure, they have methods of blocking other people from making calls on your phone, by using 65,535 possible codes to connect the handset to the base through these frequencies. However, there are only a few companies that are actualy scrambling them. You can still listen to most cordless phones!!! I have a Motorola Secure Clear phone. This one actually does a type of scrambling on the line so no one can understand it if they intercept your precious communications. This probably can be averted, however, I am not going to pull apart my 130 dollar phone to try to find out how. Though it would be a neat hack. So, what are practical uses for this "technology"? Well, you could use it for a variety of reasons. You could listen to your neighbor Pete, or Ginny across the street. However, I have found this boring and not very useful. Though, if you suddenly had a nice streak and bought your parents a new cordless, a nice one, but not encoded. In fact most of these phones have what channels they are on on a sticker ON them. This is useful if you happen into a neighbors house. You could easily find out some useful things. Let's say you came home after fire-bombing your principle's office, and you are not sure if maybe that is him on the phone. You could jump out the window and get as far away as possible, but if it isn't him, why? Also, many people you know may leak some interesting things through that you could use to for lack of a better expression, Black mail em. Your sister may think Don is hot... Hell, your brother may think so. But, that isn't really useful. What is is when your mother or father leak info. Say they are having an affair. Hey, it never hurts to have extra cash. Heck, maybe you could get a car out of it... The moral of this story is, if you spend just a little on your "freinds" you could get much more back in return. RS-232 NOTE: The information in this article is for informational purposes only. It is not recomended that you engage in any illegal activity useing a scanner. At the time of this publication, it is beleived by all parties related to it, that this info is true. It is beleived that it is not illegal to listen to these conversations. Though with Congress acting like it is, it is possible that it is now illegal. -RS232 ---------- 5. TELNET - Everything you wanted to know... And more. The following is a listing of telnet ports and their uses. Users may take particular interst in ports 11 (users), 25 (mail), 101 (hostname), 513 (whod), 515 (spooler), 531 (chat), 1023 (old finger), and 2003 (new finger). Most of the ports are of little use for any parctical manual application, as they require more than a simple connect to be of any real use. Ports may vary from system to system. Most UNIX systems will have a listing of ports in the file /etc/services so you may want to check your own listing. If you have any questions as to what any of the ports do, send netmail to ed@gnu.ai.mit.edu or two@tmok.res.wpi.edu and I'll do my best to explain what the port in question does. Likewise, if you happen upon an interesting use for a port, send me mail and pass that information along. This listing was obtained from the gnu.ai.mit.edu machines. Special thanks go out to tami@gnu.ai.mit.edu for pointing me in the right dirrection. On to the list: # Network services, Internet style # echo 7/tcp echo 7/udp discard 9/tcp sink null discard 9/udp sink null systat 11/tcp users daytime 13/tcp daytime 13/udp netstat 15/tcp qotd 17/tcp quote chargen 19/tcp ttytst source chargen 19/udp ttytst source ftp 21/tcp telnet 23/tcp smtp 25/tcp mail time 37/tcp timserver time 37/udp timserver rlp 39/udp resource # resource location nameserver 42/tcp name # IEN 116 whois 43/tcp nicname domain 53/tcp nameserver # name-domain server domain 53/udp nameserver mtp 57/tcp # deprecated tftp 69/udp rje 77/tcp netrjs finger 79/tcp link 87/tcp ttylink supdup 95/tcp hostnames 101/tcp hostname # usually from sri-nic #csnet-cs 105/? pop 109/tcp postoffice sunrpc 111/tcp sunrpc 111/udp auth 113/tcp authentication sftp 115/tcp uucp-path 117/tcp nntp 119/tcp readnews untp # USENET News Transfer Protocol ntp 123/tcp ntp 123/udp # UNIX specific services exec 512/tcp biff 512/udp comsat login 513/tcp who 513/udp whod shell 514/tcp cmd # no passwords used syslog 514/udp printer 515/tcp spooler # line printer spooler talk 517/udp ntalk 518/udp efs 520/tcp # for LucasFilm route 520/udp router routed timed 525/udp timeserver tempo 526/tcp newdate courier 530/tcp rpc conference 531/tcp chat netnews 532/tcp readnews netwall 533/udp # -for emergency broadcasts uucp 540/tcp uucpd # uucp daemon remotefs 556/tcp rfs_server rfs # Brunhoff remote filesystem ingreslock 1524/tcp # Start of IBM added services ... # RVD service rvd-control 531/udp # rvd control port # Andrew File System services filesrv 2001/tcp console 2018/udp venus.itc 2106/tcp # For file server backup and migration client 2030/tcp # Andrew File System Authenticated services vexec 712/tcp vice-exec vlogin 713/tcp vice-login vshell 714/tcp vice-shell # For the Venus process. venus.itc 2106/tcp rauth2 2001/udp rfilebulk 2002/udp # rfilesrv 2003/udp ropcons 2115/udp # The following are assigned in pairs and the bulk must be the srv +1 rupdsrv 2131/udp rupdbulk 2132/udp rupdsrv1 2133/udp rupdbulk1 2134/udp -Two Face *** DISCLAIMER: The editor of this publication takes NO responsibility for the misuse of any of the above information. This information is being published for educational purposes only. Any misuse thereof should be directed elsewhere. -Hagbard M. Celine ---------- 6. Briding Heads. Nothing to do with crossing rivers OR oral sex. Briding head. What the hell is a briding head? To put it simply, they are those big green boxes you see along side the road. They act as a sort of "demarcation" point for your local telephone company. They are used to connect and troubleshoot individual "pairs" of wires going to subscribers homes or businesses. There are a few layouts in these boxes, but we'll cover what you need to know. (For informational and educational purposes only, of course). To start, I live in Rhode Island, the way things are up here may not be the exact same as where you are, but with the general insight and knowledge that you'll gain from this file, you'll be able to figure them out. What can you do once you've obtained access to a briding head? Well, first and foremost, you can get arrested and thrown in jail for a variety of charges, none of which are pleasant. But if you DON'T get caught... You can eavesdrop on phone conversations, make free phone calls from the B.H., switch lines around, etc. Things you should bring with you are; a 5/16" socket and ratchet (bring a whole set of sockets just in case they're using a different size where you are), a crowbar (in case they're using something other than a standard bolt to lock the door shut), a flathead screwdriver, a beige box (a telephone with the plug cut off and alligator clips on the red and green wires in the place of the normal RJ11 plug), wire strippers, dark clothing. Entry: As stated above, the BHs' around here are locked with a 5/16" bolt that is set in a recessed socket. Pretty basic to get open with a correct sized socket and ratchet. If that doesn't work, put the crowbar behind the latch and pry the damn thing off, they're not THAT strong. I guess I should also state (for those people with a poor sense of the obvious) that you should find a BH that is in a fairly remote area. IE: dead end street, etc. Once you're in, you're ready for the next step. Figuring it out: You'll see rows and rows of "Screws" with purple and white wires coming off of them. The purple is the equivilent of the "ring" or red wire on your phone, the white is the "tip" or green wire of your phone. Some briding heads have even rows of screws with white and purple alongside each other. Some are set diagonally. Either way, you need to connect to a pair. Looking at the rows of screws, and using some logic, you can figure out how the "pairs" are arranged. Touch your alligator clips to a set of purple and white screws and you should get a dial tone. If you don't, try another pair. Some of the smaller BHs have what are called "split-50 block" in them. They are white plastic blocks with four or six rows of pins running down them. In this case, the left hand TWO columns (going up and down) are the "in" side of the block, the right hand TWO columns are the "out" side of the block. Look at the below diagram to help you figure this one out. The letters represent pins and will be explained momentarily.. AA BB CC DD EE FF GG HH II JJ KK LL MM NN OO PP .. .. .. .. Each pair of letters represents a pin on the block. AA and BB are connected or otherwise called "common" to each other. CC and DD are also common to each other. The same applies to EE-FF, GG-HH and so on right down the block. In this case, to grab a pair, you would want to connect to the AA and EE pins, or II and MM pins, and so on, or you could connect to the other side, the DD and HH, or LL and PP. Since AA is connected to BB, you could plug in to BB-FF, or JJ-NN. You get the point (I hope). There should be metal clips attached to the center sets of pins on all the active wire pairs. BB and CC would have a clip, FF and GG would have a clip. These clips join the left half of the block with the right half of the block. If you see a row with no clip, then there is most likely no service on that pair of wires. Now What: I've given you enough information to figure out what to do next. But there are some other ideas as well. If you're into Alliance teleconferencing (dial 0-700-456-1000 and check it out) you can start an alliance on someone elses wire pair easy enough and play with that. One little idea that's a little more complicated is routing your OWN phone at your home through someone elses line. This is a goodie, but really risky if you arn't careful. First, pick up a tone tracer and an inductive amplifier at a local telephone/electronics store. They'll know what you're talking about if you tell them you need the stuff for phones. They run about $35-50 each depending where you go, so you'll need $100. Connect the tone tracer to the network interface outside your house (to the red and green wires) and turn the switch on the tracer to "tone". Take the inductive amp and hold the button and move it near the tracer and listen to the warble tone it'll be making. Next; go to the CLOSEST bridging head to your home, open it. Run the amplifier up and down the pairs until you pick up that tone once again. Find the pair that carries the STRONGEST signal from the tracer and mark it. Remove the wires connceted to the screws and find out which set (there'll be two white and two purple) has the tone still on it. This is the set that goes right to your house, the other set goes to the telco. Mark these wires as well. Go back home and remove the tone tracer from your line. Once back at the briding head find the set of wires that goes to your HOUSE. Make sure these are removed from the screws and put jumpers on them to ANOTHER pair in the briding head. Go back home and dial some sort of ANI to find out what number you're now connected to. 200-444-4444 works for this purpose in my area. As long as you've got a different number, everythings worked fine. If not, or your line is dead, go back and check all the connections you've made. DON'T FORGET TO PUT THE WIRES BACK WHERE THEY BELONG WHEN YOU'RE DONE! You'll get fucked if you forget. Tidbits: Telephone wire is pretty thin and pretty sharp. Wear some tight fitting gloves or something to prevent your fingers from getting stabbed. It tends to hurt. It'll also prevent fingerprints! That's all you need to know. For heavens sake, don't go trying it just because I told you about it. I wrote this for.... Informational purposes only, of course. -Hagbard M. Celine / Editor :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Consortium Editor: Hagbard M. Celine :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: If you'd like to submit an article for publication, ask a question or give feedback on something that's already been published or just send some general bullshit. Contact me at: ab200@osfn.rhilinet.gov -H.M. Celine :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: The Alcazar .................. Sysop: H.M. Celine ........... 401/782-2617 The New Republic ............................................. 401/683-3218 Auskunfte Einbahnstrasse ..................................... 401/848-7225 The Lair of the Lizard King .................................. 401/295-5949 The Polka AE/DRU ..............Password: KILL ............... 806/794-4362