/\oo/\ 27 Neon Signs posted; some new! /\ooo/\ Numb. : 25 Title : Answer this Bond trivia! From : LAZER DISK Left : 18-JUL-85 14:52 Stat. : Milliways User Hi there, Lazer Disk here, here's some Bond Trivia to answer! o Who produces the Bond "flicks"? o Who directed "A View to a Kill" o In the new John Gardner James Bond book, "Role of Honor" what was the name of the computer Bond used? o In the earlier Bond books and movies, what was Bond's favourite cigarette and drink? o How was Jaws killed? o What woman played in two Bond films, exactly 10 years apart from one another? o In Octopussy, when 009 (wearing a clown suit) was being chased, what color balloon was he carrying? Good luck to ANYONE who can get all <00>7 of them! By the way, I'm a friend of The Slipped Disk. He's dragging alot of his friends onto the board. Lazer Disk __________ / ! / !====-)()()()()()()()()()()() ______________ WHat the hell is that? Numb. : 26 Title : hmm.. From : ARTHUR DENT Left : 18-JUL-85 16:58 Stat. : Milliways User As to Bond.. I don't know ANY of the answers.. Oh, well.. No ones perfect.. Is the clock new? Come to think (new experience) of it.. Never noticed it before.. Ah, well.. _ _ /-\!_> Numb. : 27 Title : The clock ... From : MACHIAVELLI Left : 18-JUL-85 23:02 Stat. : Milliways User ... kind of neat huh ? Yes ... the Thunderclock will be here for a while ... at least until TM and MIO return. I really like it ... and it limits the time the leeches can leech the system! Toodieloo! .............. Machiavelli Loading Neon Board 2 [Milliways Improvements!]... /\oo/\ 22 Neon Signs posted; no new /\oo/\ Loading Neon Board 3 [Galactic Speakers Forum]... /\oo/\ 17 Neon Signs posted; some new! /\oo/\ Numb. : 17 Title : Ok Paul... From : SCOTT HOMSCHEK Left : 18-JUL-85 13:58 Stat. : User I agree Bofe has hit rock botttom, The mistyake you made though was tellin g them werte you went so now they will probably follow you here. Enough of that. Bush, would he make a good president? I can't really tell I was young when he was head of the CIA. Then he became Vice President and has had little chance to do anything since then. The only way we will know is if he has to take office. In which case Let us hope it is only for a year. Then we can evaluate what he has done then vote. Another possibility for Republican candidant (sp) is Kemp. How many of you remember seeing the Kemp '88 signs at the rallies for regan? Nothing great, Scott Loading Neon Board 4 [Over-Grown Grown Diode Talk]... /\oo/\ 38 Neon Signs posted; some new! /\oo/\ Numb. : 37 Title : GLOBAL THERMAL NUCLEAR WAR From : AARON KEANE Date : 18-JUL-85 12:59 Stat. : Milliways User TRIANGULATE 4 30 MEGATON MISSLE. ENTER TARGET NAME: PRINCETON, NJ PRINCETEON HIGH SCHOOL. LAUNCH TIME: 1:30 PM. (TODAY) PASSWORD: FIRE Numb. : 38 Title : Original Aaron...and useless... From : [>BOWTIE<] Left : 18-JUL-85 18:42 Stat. : [Co - Sys0p] ...please let us know when intelligence finally takes hold, hmm? ...it'll probably be nothin special tho...ohh well... Take it light...[><]... Loading Neon Board 5 [EMPTY]... /\oo/\ No Neon Signs are posted /\oo/\ Loading Neon Board 6 [Empty #1]... /\oo/\ No Neon Signs are posted /\oo/\ Loading Neon Board 7 [The Management]... /\oo/\ 8 Neon Signs posted; no new /\oo/\ Loading Neon Board 8 [2001]... /\oo/\ 37 Neon Signs posted; some new! /\oo/\ Numb. : 36 Title : nice nice.. From : ARTHUR DENT Left : 18-JUL-85 17:08 Stat. : Milliways User MR. ICOM - Now THATS hacking! Well, sorry, i don't got those cc's... If ya need some just look back a few messages.. I'll have FRESH ones soon.. hmm not much, but.. TRW --- Ah, SHIT!! can't find my list. I'll post lotsa stuff next time.. _ _ /-\!_> Numb. : 37 Title : Sorry folks... From : [>BOWTIE<] Left : 18-JUL-85 18:50 Stat. : [Co - Sys0p] ...but I gotta calm down for just a bit... ...upon hearing that those kids got busted, I got a call not three hours later, and to my dismay it was one of the dudes that got busted (a personal friend...) - at either rate, he'd already warned me that I was NOW *ninth* on the list as a target in Central Jersey...I rattled off about twenty quick handles and he couldn't place any of them in the near future, which means that just about every other 2001 member is safe as far as South/Central Jersey goes... ...nonetheless, I'm gonna haftta pull out for quite a while...I realise that I have put nothing here in the name of hacks or phreaks, but those who know me know I produce when necessary... ...just to tell you that I'm still in business tho, when September rolls around I'll begin polling people to see who's worthy of receiving a Princeton VAX System PW...I've discovered that any legit System PW on the VAX in Princeton will work on Rutgers, Rider, TSC, NJIT and a few others... ...anyone who does me right in the next few months will receive so...i'm not gonna ask for anything, just keep in mind that I may need to get my own ass out of some deep shit soon, and I'll need some backing... Take it light...[><]... (And let's be CAREFUL out there!) Loading Neon Board 9 [>Outland>]... /\oo/\ 39 Neon Signs posted; some new! /\oo/\ Numb. : 36 Title : Wait a second... From : THE SLIPPED DISK Left : 18-JUL-85 11:28 Stat. : Milliways User Wait a second vig, it wasn't the Pirate's Chest, it was the Treasure Chest, The Hack Shack, The Vampire BBS, and Private Sector. I saw them on various news programs last night. It's a pretty sick way to see what a board looks like. I'm personallly interested in this story because my name, address, and phone # were on the Private Sector. Luckily, I listed my non-data line as my number, but just to be sure, I'm not going to use that line for anything illegal (discussion or otherwise) because I believe that I have a pen register on that line. The Slipped Disk (99th Percentile!) (Co-Sys0p) Numb. : 37 Title : Don't a Worry.. From : ARTHUR DENT Left : 18-JUL-85 17:19 Stat. : Milliways User Slipped Disk.. There were what..200 users on private sector?? They couldn't put pin registers on everyones lines.. Prob. just the people th at they saw real nasty posts by.. (assumming you WEREN'T one of the biggest posters..) Does anybody know what the last bioc realesed was.. I have gotten different stories.. it seems to be between 7 and 9.. but the person saying 7 is reliable.. anyone know the COMPLETE story? And, if they went to the trouble to put a pin register on ONE line.. they probably could easily find out your OTHER line.. if they want to, at least.. But, as far as I know.. you shouldn't worry about typing no-no stuff onto boards on either line, because if they start to minitor it, they can't use carriers as evidence, even if they know what id being typed, they are too easy to fake.. _ _ /-\!_> ps. at least *I* wasn't on ANY of those.. Numb. : 38 Title : FUCK THE FEDS... From : METAL MANIAC Left : 19-JUL-85 3:00 Stat. : Milliways User I FOUND THIS NUMBER LYING IN THE GUTTER IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE AND THOUGHT ID SHARE IT WITH YOU. 1-800-345-0008 CODE 697101 ITS A VERY NEW PIECE OF PAPER, MAYBE SOMEONE HERE COULD MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF IT (HA!) LIKE A PAPER AIRPLANE AND SEND SONE INFO TO YOUR FAVORITE BOARD VIA TOLL FREE! ...SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD DISCLAIMER TO ME... <<< METAL MANIAC >>> ... HELL HATH NO FURY .. 'ROCK GODDESS' Numb. : 39 Title : BIOC BASIC TELCOM From : MR. ICOM Left : 19-JUL-85 11:30 Stat. : Milliways User AUTHUR DENT: THE LAST BIOC BASIC TELCOM FILE PUT OUT WAS 7, WHICH WAS ON BLUE BOXING. A NUMBER 8 IS SUPPOSED ON CORDLESS PHONES. Loading Neon Board 1 [General Galaxy Notices]...