°°°°°°Ü °°Ü °°°ÜÜ°°°Ü °°°°°°Ü °°°°°°Ü °°Ü °°°ÜÜ°°°Ü °°°°°°Ü °°°°°°Ü °°Ûß°°Û °°Û °°Û°°Û°°Û °°Ûßßßß ß°°Ûßß °°Û °°Û°°Û°°Û °°Ûßßßß °°Ûßßßß °°°°°Ûß °°Û °°Û ßß°°Û °°°°°Ü °°Û °°Û °°Û ßß°°Û °°°°°Ü °°°°°°Ü °°Ûß°°Ü °°Û °°Û °°Û °°Ûßßß °°Û °°Û °°Û °°Û °°Ûßßß ßßß°°Û °°Û °°Û °°Û °°Û °°Û °°°°°°Ü °°Û °°Û °°Û °°Û °°°°°°Ü °°°°°°Û ßß ßß ßß ßß ßß ßßßßßß ßß ßß ßß ßß ßßßßßß ßßßßßß =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= APRIL RELAYNET INTERNATIONAL MESSAGE EXCHANGE NEWSLETTER 1992 =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Most recent count of nodes - 963 (+12) Most recent count of hubs - 57 (+1) Currently active International Conferences - 276 (-4) --------------------------------------------------------------------------- RIME Times Staff Editor.....................................................Curt Akin ->MORE Editorial Associates: Security and Safe Computing..............Carol Carmichael ->STRUPPI The Inner View..............................Inez Harrison ->MOONDOG Editor of Poetry in Motion distributed by RIME Tag Lines and Other Lurking......................Brian Lee ->THEHUB Who's Who....................................Patrick Lee ->RUNNINGB For the Visually Impaired....................Matt Roberts ->EDSHOME Copy Editor and Design Consultant.................J. Barrett ->MORE --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ÖÒ· ·Ö Ö· Ö· Ö· Ò· ÖÄ ·Ö ÖÄ Ò· ÖÄ See Article #7 for infor- ººº ºº º º ºº ǽ º ºº º ǽ º mation on a major defect ººº ºº º Ó· Ƕ Ç· Ç Ç¶ Ç Ç· Ç and how to order yours. ºÐº ºº º· º ºº ºº º ºº º ºº º Ð Ð Ó½ Ó½ Ó½ ½Ó ÐÓ ÓÄ ½Ó ÓÄ ÐÓ ÓÄ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Table of Contents --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Article# Subject Author 1 Frankly, Curt Curt Akin Node ID ->MORE 2 Conference News James Wall Node ID ->DREAM 3 Automatic Phone Operators from RISKs in Computing 4 Break In!!! Carol Carmichael Node ID ->STRUPPI 5 Reaching Out Matt Roberts Node ID ->EDSHOME 6 Virus Triggering in April Curt Akin Node ID ->MORE 7 RIME Mugs - Defective? 8 Who's Who and What's What Patrick Lee Node ID ->RUNNINGB 9 Notices -------------------------------------------------------------------------- =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 1 - FRANKLY, CURT from your Editor Node ID ->MORE =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= I have asked for and received the SC's permission to devote space to an issue which I consider to be important to each of us wandering around out here in cyberspace. We are warping around in an electronic frontier: one whose regulations are not yet firm; and one in which guidelines are often difficult to obtain. What we do with modems and messaging and file transfers and our own sense of the ethical are often acts for which there is no legal precedent. Are we publishers or retailers? Are we subject to the same freedom of speech and behavior in this medium as in others? The CUD407.??? issue of Computer Underground Digest provides details of this nasty matter (the defense opening statement is included in its entirety and makes for FINE reading). We should stop for one moment and consider: Craig Neidorf was indicted by the Federal Government for activities which it determined, after considerable legal expense on Craig's part, were unprosecutable. At the time, Craig was 19 years old and had done nothing more serious than publish electronically an administrative document concerning Emergency 911 services. The case went to trial before being dropped by the prosecuting attorney. Craig ended up with over $100,000 in legal expenses. The Electronic Frontier Foundation paid SOME and provided SOME legal support, but he was left with significant debt as a reward for standing up for principal. It involves BBSs, electronic newsletters, and guilt by association. A request: read CUD407.???. Ponder whether you can afford $5.29 (or more) to help Craig and express appreciation for someone who stood on principle and perhaps may have reminded the government that it should be a bit less aggressive in its zeal to "get" folks who do "dastardly" things with computers. "Craig's situation is not simply his own personal problem. He took considerable risks, for which he incurred massive debt, to defend the principles in which many of us believe. We are all indebted to him for his courage, for his concern for justice instead of expediency, and for the way in which he helped focus the Constitutional and other issues of cyberspace. "Craig needs our help in defraying the costs of a battle from which we all benefited. Even $5 would help. Just a 29 cent stamp and a $5 check. That strikes us as a very small gesture on our part to demonstrate recognition of his sacrifice. And the 3 minutes it would take to address the check and send it to his attorney: Katten, Muchin, & Zavis 525 West Monroe Street Suite 1600 Chicago, IL 60606-3693 "And do not forget to write Craig's name in the memo section or enclose a letter explaining what the check is for. If you neglect to do that, KMZ will not credit his account for the amount of the check." Quote from Computer Underground Digest Mon, Feb 17, 1992 Volume 4 : Issue 07 Editors: Jim Thomas and Gordon Meyer (TK0JUT2@NIU.BITNET) Associate Editor: Etaion Shrdlu =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 2 - CONFERENCE NEWS by James Wall ->DREAM =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= New conferences added since March 1, 1992: NAME: BBS ISSUES NUMBER: 142 DESCRIPTION: Discussion of issues and opinions relevant to the operation of Bulletin Board Systems (BBS), designed specifically to allow BBS callers and sysops to discuss issues of common interest. Any thread relavant to the operation of a BBS is open in this conference. The conference is NOT limited to RIME-related issues. HOST: Robert Hoffman Node ID ->CLIPII NAME: COMPARATIVE RELIGIOUS WRITINGS (CRelWrit) NUMBER: 178 DESCRIPTION: This conference is one that would include the writings of all religions and what they say and how they relate. The topics would include all denominational and religion related writings and their constructs. The thrust of the conference would be the full scope of the religious world's writings and their interrelationships. NAME: OS/2 NUMBER: 196 DESCRIPTION: This is a discussion area for topics related to all versions of OS/2. This includes, but is not limited to comparisons to other operating platforms, application usage, application development, operating system usage and future operating system plans. HOST: Andrew McElroy Node ID ->ERBBS NAME: TAGLINES NUMBER: 198 DESCRIPTION: Discussions of origins and off-shoots of various "one-liners" as they are used in various mail networks. Possible posts of short tagline lists upon occasion. HOST: Charles Rice Node ID ->ATTIC NAME: FORVAL MODEMS NUMBER: 236 DESCRIPTION: This conference is dedicated to the Forval modem, with support provided by John Foote of Forval. HOST: Al Szoldatits Node ID ->BMCBBS NAME: PEN PALS NUMBER: 254 DESCRIPTION: This conference is dedicated to school children who wish to communicate with other school children in other parts of the world. HOST: Dave Dilworth Node ID ->KWAJ -------------------------------------------------------------------------- The following conferences have been discontinued: Non Profit 142 Novell Development 238 GoldenBow Support 172 Graphic BBS Project 261 ISSM 219 SuperBase 257 Template 227 MSI 271 QMM 230 BTS 282 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- The following conferences have had name and/or description changes: The War Zone Conference has been renamed and its focus changed to: NAME: GEO-POLITICAL INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS (GeoPolRl) NUMBER: 204 DESCRIPTION: Discussions that take on a multi-faceted level of references. Topics that transcend the particulars of individual conferences such as Debate, Politics and Religion. This conference is meant to tackle the topics that have elements of all of the aforementioned conferences. Topics that would fit into this conference would be areas of discussion of the Middle East. This conference is to cover those topics that have many different components and overrun the limits of the other conferences. NAME: EUROPE NUMBER: 252 DESCRIPTION: EUROPE/USSR - International conference area focused on the Political/Economic/Cultural developments within Europe. Special attention will be paid to all the former Republics of the Soviet Union and to the countries of Eastern Europe. Topics include History, Language, Literature, Business opportunities in addition to Political, Economic and Cultural issues. HOST: John Lewis Node ID ->SANCTUM The SLMR Conference (260) has been renamed SLMR/OLX. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Host changes and additions: John Corrigan Node ID ->RUNNINGA HOST - Geo-Pol. Int Rel (204) Bernado Esqueda Node ID ->HBMA Co-Host - Spanish Language (207) Tony Herrera Node ID ->HBMA HOST - Spanish Language (207) Mark Laid Node ID ->HOLISTIC HOST - Legal (19) David LLamas Node ID ->ABAFORUM Co-Host - Spanish Language (207) Bill Lucy Node ID ->LRBBS HOST - Politics (78) -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Host Node ID Changes: Jason Hills, now hosting Archiving (191) and Turbo Pascal (97) from CHEMEK Michael Meacham, now hosting Communications (9) from GRAPEVNE -------------------------------------------------------------------------- New conference proposals: A scout will be conducted for a Gardening Conference. The scout will be conducted by Mike Cotticchio, Node RUNNINGB. The Scout Number for this conference will be 63088. He will be scouting in the following conferences: COMMON CUISINE ECOLOGY HANDYMAN HOBBIES The Gardening Conference will be a general interest conference for home gardeners. Topics would include vegetable gardening, flower gardening, indoor gardening, bonsai etc. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 3 - AUTOMATED PHONE OPERATORS from Internet RISKS in COMPUTING =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Date: Thu, 5 Mar 92 23:16:04 -0500 >From: olson@husc.harvard.edu Subject: Risks of Automated Phone Operators (RE: RISKS-13.24) Our moderator's comments about the potential fraud problems with AT&T's operatorless collect-call system reminded me of my one experience with it. I had to call AAA, for the obvious reason that the car I was traveling in had decided to fry its clutch, and they tell you to call collect. The conversation ran as follows: Me: [Dial 0 + number] Pleasant recorded voice: "...If you are making a collect call, please press `1-1' now." [or some such] Me: [Key 1-1] Voice: "Please say your name." Me: "Charles Olson" Voice: "Please wait while we determine if your call will be accepted..." [brrrring...brrrring.....] [click] AAA recording: "Thank you for | AT&T recording: "You have a collect calling AAA Emergency Road | call from [my voice] Charles Olson. Service. We will accept your | If you accept this call, please... collect call. If you... Me: "AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!" [SLAM!] =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 4 - BREAK IN!! by Carol Carmichael Node ID ->STRUPPI =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= I knew it was bound to happen: Sooner or later someone would try to log on as the SysOp. Yet, even when I saw the proof glowing on the screen in front of me in my callers log, I went into shock! After the feeling of shock started to fade away, I began to feel intense rage. I quite literally saw red. I saw an attempt at my privacy being invaded. And as most of you know - it's not a very good idea to enrage a SysOp. Fortunately when this took place, my trusty Co-SysOp was on-line. I immediately broke into chat with him, so I could vent my anger. As we were chatting, I also noticed a fellow D.C. area SysOp visiting on the second node. The three of us entered a group chat to discuss what had happened and how we would seek our ultimate revenge on the low-life who had violated my BBS. I was *so* mad that I could not see reason. I knew someone had recently tried to hack into my system as me ... I felt violated. The guys tried to calm me down, but all I wanted to do was find out who the slimeball was, confront him/her/it, and then blacklist them from the local BBS scene. The three of us started running every analysis program we could find, in an attempt to determine who the culprit might have been. Fortunately, aided by modern technology, I was able to compare the callers log on the BBS to the caller-id log. We were also running password and telephone number analysis programs to see if any callers were using the passwords this culprit had tried. We were a bit puzzled; there appeared to be a two-minute delay between the caller-id log and the callers log at the time the culprit attempted to break in. Realizing the state I was in, my Co-SysOp called the individual who was on-line right before the attempted break-in. He did this very matter-of-factly, thanking the caller for calling our BBS and verifying we had correct data in his user record. All checked out fine and we had a clear mind that that particular caller did not attempt to break in. By this time, about 50 minutes had passed. I was finally speaking a little more coherently, but was still very steamed. While the other SysOp and I traded comments back and forth in group chat, my Co-SysOp decided to once more review the callers log entry that documented this attempted break-in. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why - but if it made him happy, then so be it. Well, he came back on line and advised us that he had good news, interesting news, and depending how I looked at it, bad news. The good news was that he was able to narrow down significantly who the intruder was. The bad news was this individual was pretty close to me. The interesting news was that after closely and carefully looking at all the pieces in the callers log, my trusty Co-SysOp discovered one pertinent fact we had all overlooked: the intruder was a LOCAL log on -- there was no modem connect data!!! This certainly put a new perspective on things indeed... Before I went rushing off to perform unspeakable acts on the person of the sole teenaged resident of my house, my two wise and trusting friends calmed me down enough to get all the facts before grounding the culprit, erasing all his Chuck Yeager diskettes, and yanking his modem privileges for life. My Co-SysOp entreated me to remember that the lad was only a boy, and no matter how responsible he had been in the past, he was still only a teenager - prone to do an occasional immature thing or two. I promised them I would be cool, calm, and collected... then I'd ground him, erase all his Chuck Yeager diskettes, and yank his modem privileges for life. Confronting the culprit was a lot easier than I anticipated. I was preparing myself for some mad scheme of why he tried to log on as his MOTHER! He sort of took the wind out of my sails when I confronted him. He matter-of-factly advised me, since I harped on computer security so much, he wanted to see how I'd react when I noticed the attempted break-in and how long it would take me to figure out it was him! As I'm sure you've imagined by now, my teenaged son had a harsh realities briefing on computer security and how it's not nice to cross his MOTHER but his SYSOP as well! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 5 - REACHING OUT by Matt Roberts Node ID ->EDSHOME =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= When I first got my Apple computer in 1985, I never realized how powerful computers were. I mostly used the Apple for my high school papers, and I played around with basic programming. I chose the Apple computer because I am totally blind, and speech-access products were available. After I finished high school, I immediately added a second Apple computer to use at school. Two years went by, and I never thought I would want or need any more computer equipment. In September of 1990, my parents bought me a Braille 'n Speak. The Braille 'n Speak is a portable computer about the size of a book. It uses braille as its input method, using a six key keyboard. A person reads material stored in the Braille 'n Speak through its built-in voice synthesizer. When I received my Braille 'n Speak, I started playing with it. While reading the Blazie Engineering Newsletter, the president, Dean Blazie, mentioned that the company was going to set up a bulletin board for Braille 'n Speak users to get technical support. I knew that I needed a modem, so I convinced my mother to buy a 2400-baud pocket modem. In the meantime, I had met Bob Shuck, the SysOp of Capitol Connection BBS. The night I received my modem, I called Bob and asked for access to his bulletin board. Since I didn't have a communications program yet, I planned to use the Braille 'n Speak. The program arrived two days later and it was a good thing. The Braille 'n Speak was very difficult to use on bulletin boards, because it was difficult to read the current prompt. After Bob gave me access, I started playing around with the different features on the BBS. I could not download files because the Apple computer can't handle the ZIP format. I started reading the different message bases; now, I was introduced to RIME. First Encounter with Messaging I discovered right away the volume of message traffic on the BBS. I started out reading just the main board. Then one night I got curious about the Disabled echo, so I started reading that conference. I was doing all of this on-line, and being totally blind, I couldn't effectively quote the messages that I replied to. I decided to find a way to read the messages off-line. I started exploring different methods and finally came up with a crude way to download and read the mail. I used the "RAC" command. I had selected the conferences, so all I had to do was type the command, select my protocol, and switch disks when I was told there was a full disk. That was downloading mail. I used a word processor as an off-line reader, inserting the quoting material manually. I spent hours laying in bed listening to the voice synthesizer read the mail. After I finished reading and replying, I'd have to "upload" the replies. Sometimes the procedures worked, sometimes not. I used the above method for about a month, but the mail kept piling up. I couldn't use an off-line reader because of my computer's limitations. I decided to get an IBM compatible computer and that would solve all of my problems. In February of 1991, I received my computer and I began to get the files I would need. It took a whole month to set everything up because I had a speech program that I just couldn't use. After purchasing a new piece of software, installing the off-line reader, and downloading some mail I was ready to get back on RIME again. Although I have had to leave twice due to health problems, I am back to stay. While reading the RIME News conference one day, I saw a request for help with the newsletter. I immediately replied and I was asked to get involved. I want to help blind people get the most out of their computers and the RIME network. My goals are simple, help where and when I can. I am familiar with WordPerfect, SLMR, OLX, MegaMail, Telix, and Flipper. I have had fun on RIME so far, and I know I will still be here for years to come. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 6 - VIRUS TRIGGERING IN APRIL by Curt Akin Node ID ->MORE =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= April 1st Casper Christmas Tree (.COM file growth - partition table growth) Suriv 1.01 (system lockups) Suriv 2.01 Suriv 4.02 April 15th Casino (FAT damage) Murphy (Swami) (system lockups) =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 7 - RIME MUGS - DEFECTIVE?? =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Captured from the conferences: ÕÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͸ ³Yes, there are still mugs available. Send your order, with ³ ³Visa/MC numbers, to ³ ³ Bonnie Anthony, M.D. ³ ³ 6901 Whittier Blvd ³ ³ Bethesda, MD 20817 ³ ³Or send a routed (->RUNNINGA), R/O to Bonnie in COMMON. ³ ³Prices are $10 each plus shipping. ³ ÔÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ; Speaking of mugs Howard, the one I got a couple of weeks ago is *defective*... it has a _large_ hole in it and when I turn it over, all the coffee *falls out!!!* It's a good thing that I wasn't near the 'puter when it happened, 'cause I'da hafta sood U 4 it! -= Br. Bill Leaming, S.D.V. =- Thursday, March 19, 1992 at 8:17 pm, Newark, NJ PCRelay:VOCATION -> #1263 RelayNet (tm) 4.11 Vocations Central (201)643-7851 HST/v32bis =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 8 - WHO'S WHO AND WHAT'S WHAT by Patrick Lee Node ID ->RUNNINGB =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= The following is a list of "Who's Who" in RelayNet: Steering Committee: Bonnie Anthony RUNNINGA Rex Hankins IBMNET Howard Belasco RUNNINGB JThomas Howell MORE Mike Glenn PARTY Conference related: Paul Hileman BAYOU Conference Liaison (handles all intra-conference problems) Rick Kingslan OMAHANET Marketing Coordinator (PR) James Wall DREAM Conference Manager Patrick Lee RUNNINGB Statistician AUTOSEND lists: Bonnie Anthony RUNNINGA Nodes listing (RIME.ZIP) Curt Akin MORE RIME Times (RIMEyymm.ZIP) Roger Sligar TRP Conference list (CONFLST.ZIP) James Wall DREAM Conference list (RIMECONF.ZIP) BBS software that currently has an UTI interface with PCRelay: dBBS MajorBBS Remote Access Auntie Maximus Spitfire EIS PCBoard/ProDoor TriTel GAP QuickBBS UltraBBS GT Power RBBS Wildcat! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= 9 - NOTICES =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= RIME Times will now be dispatched by Bonnie Anthony to all nodes in the network. No AUTOSEND list is required. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- To make life easier for the editors, the following submittal guidelines are suggested: 1) To be included in the next month's newsletter, all articles must be received by the 15th of the current month. 2) A routed, receiver-only (private) message in the COMMON conference is acceptable. Please address and route to: Curt Akin Node ID ->MORE. 3) Your name as used on RIME. 4) Your Node ID if you are a RIME SysOp or your "home" board ID if you are a RIME user. 5) Any special instructions. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Notice: 1. The RIMENEWS Conference (200) is a READ ONLY conference. Node SysOps can force this conference to be read only by adding the following line immediately after the EXPORT: PKZIP -d .RLY *.200 2. RIME distribution files which used to be identified with MMYY in their file names are now identified YYMM. This change makes RIME files appear in date sequence in sorted listings. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- The RIME Times is published monthly by the membership of RelayNet International Message Exchange as its official newsletter. Users and SysOps are encouraged to contribute. Submittals and questions may be directed to the editor, Curt Akin, Node ID ->MORE. (c) Copyright 1992, The RelayNet International Message Exchange. Permission is hereby granted for unlimited distribution and duplication, provided such distribution and duplication are strictly for noncommercial purposes and that no alterations are made to any file contained in the distribution archive. All other rights reserved. RelayNet and RIME are registered trademarks.